Hanging out without bothering about whats in and whats not may seem to be the fashion belief of teenagers. But with modernization and new fashion trends hailing in, the craving to look trendy and up to date is what has become a dream for teenage boys. But in attempt of looking fashionable and modern chics often they commit various fashion slips-ups.
Here in this article you will get to explore various decent trends of boys wear that makes you look stylish and contemporary without commending big fashion blunders. Check out:
1) The first and the foremost thing to consider about looking fashionable is to put your hands on clothes that are not only stylish but also fits you comfortably. If you are not comfortable, there are chances that you look dubious for the clothes you are wearing. This will unnecessarily bring you a lot of negative attention.
2) Dont go closely with whats in. Follow a different style standard and pattern of wearing that may not be something completely taken from the moving trends but should go in sync with latest fashion wears making a distinct stand.
3) Dont buy a bulk of teenage wear from a single fashion trend. This may cause a waste of money in case the trend last for short time period.
4) Look for the occasion you are going to attend. They could be, formal, informal or casual girls or boys wear, all you have to do is to select the apt category of clothing suiting to the environment, occasion and weather in synch with latest fashion trends.
5) Choose an apt color combination. As a variety of shades available, shopping for teenage wear is sometimes overwhelming. But make sure the color you wear should not be placed at odds. They should compliment each other and should make you look graceful dressed up in them.
6) Take care of your clothes. Avoid being sloppy and dont wear wrinkly clothes.
7) While going out for some special occasions, buy oxford or button down shirts that fits perfectly with your neck. Take help from the sales associate and ask him to take the apt measurement and then select it aptly.
8) Never wear socks with sandals. This is a big blunder followed by the teenage crowd.
9) Lastly, you can take help from your girlfriend, sister, or your mother who can guide with what suits you.
For more details on Boys Apparel visit on www.naaptol.com